PRM was created in 2009, to assist physicians as they navigate the evolving healthcare landscape. Over the past 4 years we have achieved increased physician engagement in many regions of the country by aligning physician incentives through the use of evidence-based medicine.
+ PRM MANAGED CARE COLLABORATION MODELS
- Ensure Patients Receive Optimal Care
- Align Patient, Provider, and Payer
- Reduce the Cost of Care
Together we can improve the quality of health care delivery through the establishment of physician-directed, evidence-based oncology treatment pathways for a variety of cancers and supportive care.
+ PRM PATTERNS OF SUCCESS
- Michigan Oncology Clinical Treatment Pathways Program
- ASCO’S QOPI®
- Priority Health Michigan Oncology Medical Home Demonstration Project
- Health Alliance Plan Pathways