By participating in a Group Purchasing Organization (GPO), community oncology practices of all sizes have the opportunity to consolidate demand and collectively use their purchasing power. PRM employs the power of aggregation to meet the needs of medical oncologists throughout the region.
PRM is guided by physicians that have been navigating the turbulent oncology world for over 3 decades. PRM is uniquely positioned to operate a business model that focuses first and foremost on patient-care and practice sustainability. Our members have access to services and programs that provide optimal physician-directed care that is community based and patient-centered.
+ INNOVATIVE GROUP PURCHASING MODEL
- Secure Best Pricing on Pharmaceuticals
- Increase Office Productivity
- Develop New Sources of Revenue
+ DEVELOP, MANAGE, MEASURE AND SUPPORT:
SOLUTIONS THAT ENABLE PRACTICE SUSTAINABILITY
- Decrease Daily Administrative Hurdles that Distract from Core Patient-Care
- Increase Practice Efficiency by Expanding Available Resources
- Build Cutting Edge Evidence-Based Outcomes, Best Practice Driven Cancer Care
PRM has a successful track record of developing relationships with top distributors like McKesson Specialty Health and Cardinal Health. These powerful relationships provide physicians with robust contracts that deliver transparency in pricing.